We Believe in Our Amazing People
Uptick Marketing has an incredible team of passionate, hardworking individuals who truly care about one another and succeeding for our clients. Check out our culture page to learn more about working at Uptick.
If we have an open position, it will be listed below.
The purpose of a Marketing Consultant is to meet with clients, both potential and existing, and develop relationships based on client needs and objectives. Consultants will use a solutions-based approach to create tailored digital campaigns that are designed to help meet or exceed their business goals.
Our Marketing Consultants act as the face of Uptick, working closely with our clients to provide the very best marketing results. They must always be thinking about the next step, and they must be able to adapt quickly, as no two days are exactly alike. They must also be expert “firefighters,” able to process and creatively solve any problem that arises.
- Communicate with existing clients through phone calls, in-person visits, and email.
- Consult with clients on marketing best practices by keeping up-to-date on the latest marketing trends.
- Help create cohesive marketing strategies for clients that address their needs and provide solutions to their business problems and goals.
- Serve as a customer service representative to handle customer problems and issues and satisfactorily resolve them for mutual benefit.
- Look for opportunities to offer additional marketing services to current clients.
Recommended Experience and Skills:
- Passion for digital marketing and advertising
- Prior business experience
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including making presentations
- Ability to make complex analytics information easily digestible
- Ability to set and meet goals